sabato 7 gennaio 2012

Layout per la "January sketch challenge" di My Scraps More

Ho iniziato l'anno nuovo in modo molto produttivo per lo scrapbooking e questo mi fa molto piacere!
Ho utilizzato lo sketch di gennaio proposto da "My Scraps & More" per ricordare le mie festività 2011 e partecipare in questo modo alla loro "January sketch challenge".
~
I started the new year in a very productive way for the scrapbooking and this makes me feel very glad!
I used the January sketch suggested by "My Scraps & More" to remember my Christmas holidays 2011 and, in this way, to take part in their "January sketch challenge".

The suggested sketch
Il mio layout per la sfida ~ My layout for the challenge
Qualche dettaglio ~ Some details

1 commento:

Grazie per essere passato da qui e avermi dedicato un pò di tempo :)
Thanks for stopping by here and for your time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...